Our School

 

A brief History of the School

The original name of the school was St Patrick’s, and stood in the area around the present  allotments and the Church garden.

The school changed its name to St. Teresa’s when our school was built in 1934, as an “all age school”. 

In the 1950’s the school became a primary school, with the building of the High School, and the name of St. Patrick’s came back into use.